Saturday, 2 August 2008

Gift cards and Box

I was browsing through the web as one does, marvelling at all the card making talent out there. I came across this website by one of of the UK SU! demonstrators, Joanne. She made this lovely little box which she filled with cards, or indeed I believe she made the cards and the box followed afterwards! Either way here is her entry so you can see for yourself!

I made mine at about 3am as I needed to make some packs for a few people to make them the next day so there are areas where a little more time and care would have meant bits were 'stuck' down better! I have a spare pack so i shall have another go!



The paper I have used here is from the Summer Picnic DSP in the new Spring Mini. It is such a fresh and fun pack - I love it - I shall definitely be buying a few packets of this! It coordinates perfectly with Real Red, Old Olive and Bashful Blue. That is what I like about SU!, you don't spend ours in the craft shop having selected your patterned paper trying to find the exact shade of plain cardstock that matches. I shall use one of the 'Australianisms' I love "Too Easy"!

I have used a mixture of stamps, some from Seeing Spots, Baroque Motifs, All You Have Seen and Think Happy Thoughts and a teeny tiny flower from Time Well Spent! You can imagine the state of my craft area after this - I ended up working on the floor!


If you would like me to send you a pack with all the card stock you need to complete this box and cards then for just $10 plus postage it can be yours with all instructions and embellishments! Contact me for details!

No comments: