Information on the InkyDivas next Stamp Camp!
We are sorry this is so late but our busy lives, and illness, have eaten in to our schedule! Anyway, enough of the excuses, here is what you have been waiting for!
Christmas in August!
When: Sunday 31st August 2008*
Where: North Hobart or Tolmans Hill
(to be confirmed nearer the time!)
Time: 9.30am – 4pm
* If demand is high and enough people who would like to come but can’t due to other commitments it may be possible to hold a course on another day, please contact us to express an interest.
So what will we be doing?
There will be four projects to do on the day.
1) Prepared by Claire, a quick and simple Christmas card which will be great to make ‘in bulk’ yet holds the ‘wow’ factor.
2) Decorate a candle with Lynda, learn how to use your rubber stamping skills and then apply them to a candle – this can be the centre piece of your Christmas table!
3) Make a card which is more involved with Claire. This will include all the Christmas favourites of embossing and glitter!
4) Following on with the table theme make a mini cracker with Lynda which can be used to provide a home for a few mini chocolates and becomes a perfect place card holder. You will be using SU! card stock, lots of embossing and of course lots of glitter.
All the projects will focus on teaching you new techniques and ways of using your rubber stamps.
Check in here over the coming days for some sample pictures of the projects
What will you need to bring?
You will need to bring your own adhesives, paper trimmer, scissors, a heat gun (only if you have one), and some little treats to put in your cracker and of course your own lunch. Morning and afternoon tea will be provided – please advise us of any dietary requirements.
Demand has already been high for the spaces available so it really is a case of getting your name down ASAP. Places can ONLY be confirmed with full payment, no exceptions. We have recently had people book places and not turn up on courses and not pay, not only are their financial implications for us it is the hours spent preparing kits that are wasted which saddens us the most!
To book you place contact me LyndaEven if you have already told us you would like to come can you please confirm your spot again!