Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Spring Mini coming soon!

I have had a sneak preview and have been able to order some of the sets already so I can have a play so I can show you some of the new goodies!

Would you like a copy?

If you would like to see first hand a copy of the new Spring Mini, then email me your name and address and I will send it out to you - NOW!

Australian Addresses only please

If you request a catalogue from me and then make an order I will give you 10% off the total amount!


Here is a little sneak preview!

Ohhh I know, it doesn't show you anything - sorry....lol

Just believe me when I say you will love this catalogue, some great sets and embellishments for Christmas. If you love the Hodgepodge hardware well you are in for a treat! All the colours and sets are so fresh and 'tangy' (clue there!) that it will lift you out of that sombre winter mood you are in (or perhaps it is just me?!).

So all you lovely people that booked a workshop with me at the start of August are going to be one of the first to see the catalogue first hand and see some of the stamps but I promise as soon as my pre-order arrives I shall whip a few things up to get you going! I can't wait to receive my goodies!

Remember to contact me if you would like a workshop or you would like to order - don't forget you can order from anywhere in Australia and the order will be shipped directly to your home.

Orders under $120 pay just $5.95 postage and orders of $120 or above pay 5% of merchandise amount.

I shall look forward ot hearing from you and don't forget to check the site on the 1st August so you can view the Spring Mini Catalogue 2008

No comments: