Thursday, 17 July 2008

CLASSES

I have finally sat down with my diary and organised what I am able to do with regards to classes. I have so many people ask me about them and I have always been to disorganised to sort it so now I have!


There are four main classes of of groups you can come to!

1) My Technique Classes - these will run for about 2 1/2 hours, they will be $10 per ahead and in this class you will learn a technique and get the chance to put it in to practise on either 2 small projects or one larger one. All you need to bring is yourself and some adhesive! Refreshments included.

These classes will run on the 2ndTuesday of each month from 10am or the second Thursday of the month from 7.30pm.

2) My Project Classes - these will run for about 2 1/2 hours, they will be $10 per ahead and I will demonstrate a project which you will be able to replicate. It may be making a gift box, decorating a candle, making an 'out of the ordinary' card or scrapbook page element. All you need to bring is yourself and some adhesive! Refreshments included.

These Classes will run on the 1st Wednesday of each month at either 10am or 7.30pm.

3) My Stamp'n'Stuff' Group - this is merely a chance for a few people to get together for an informal evening of crafting. All my non consumable Stampin' Up! products will be available for use ie Stamp Sets, Punches, Crop-a-Dile, I also include inks pads in that. You can use these on your own projects or simply just come along for a chat. I will be there to offer any advice on products or to carry out impromptu demonstrations. There is a $5 per head charge on this but it will be refundable with any order $50 or more. You will need to bring yourself, your basic craft kit, card stock and what ever project you are working on. Refreshments included.

These groups will be on the third Friday of each month! I have booked out for them to be from 7pm (if demand is high I can schedule a day session too where perhaps it could be informal enough to have preschool children there)

ALL THE ABOVE GROUPS WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PEOPLE PER SESSION AND MUST BE PREBOOKED

4) Inkydinks Stamp Camps - these days will be run by myself and my colleague, Claire. The event will either be an all day event or the option of attending just a morning or afternoon session. The format will change and will be anything from a spotlight on one technique with a number of projects for you to make, to a Stamp-a-Stack or a spotlight on a particular product range and how to get the most out of it/them. We limit numbers to a maximum of 20 per session so we can provide the best service and attention for everyone. Morning and afternoon tea are provided as well as all day refreshments. Prices will be announced nearer to each event as they are variable. These events are always really popular so book early!

Stamp Camps will be on the last Sunday of each month!

A timetable of events can be found on the right hand side of this page

Classes will be held at my home Nr Mount Nelson

To register on any of these classes contact me, Lynda, on 0438 545202 or by email

No comments: