Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Show Preparation!

Boy, do I not have time to be writing blog entries but it is my break time, I have just enjoyed a latte and some Marmite (of the English variety - there is no other...lol).

I have been sooo busy getting ready for the fair, it is set up day tomorrow which is when we find out exactly what we don;t have and haven't got time to get - arghhhh!

As my trip to the UK did not really allow me to spend any time preparing (but did allow me to stock up on Marmite!) I am very low on stock to sell so at Claire's suggestion I have been busy making One Sheet Wonders! I have to say one of my most favourite part of stamping is stamping on to a 12 x 12 sheet and making a beautiful paper out of it. You look at them and think how much that would cost if you were to buy it. It is hard not to make a sheet look lovely.

Of course the most upsetting thing about a OSW is you have to cut it up - it is sooo hard to do that. I created one this morning using the Perfect Princess stamp set, some silver embossing and the Water Colour Wonder crayons. I coloured it very roughly as that is the look I wanted, but I love it! I so wish I had a girl to scrap for....lol

I have just put my camera battery on charge so I can take a pic of it before I slaughter (that may be a tad over the top!) it with my guillotine!

Here it is! OK, so the picture doesn't do it justice, it is a bit dark as I had to turn the flash off because it was bouncing off the image. I added a little dazzling diamonds to it to give it some extra "Princess Sparkle'. Those of you that have used it before will know I am therefore totally sparkling myself! I hope you like it!

Claire and I are going to be doing some ad-lib demonstrating at the stall on the day as it really is the best way to show the products, I may well show something like this although it does take some time so I may just do 6 x6 pages.

Happy Stamping all and I hope to see lots of you at the fair - I could defnintely do with the support - nerves are kicking in!

No comments: