Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Packing, packing, packing!

Just 2 1/2 sleeps until myself and the three boys fly off to the UK and I am sooo disorganised!

I have now packed the boys' clothes, that has taken ages as I haven't sorted their clothes for ages and there was a lot to sift through. It has just taken me a couple of hours to get all our youngest boy's clothes out, see what fits, what doesn't fit, what is too big, what can be given away etc. I could not wash his clothes for quite a few months before he would run out - it is absurd!

Needless to say I have not had much opportunity this week to make any cards, I have cleaned up my office area a little, but that is about it. I shall be creating some things over in the UK, my mum is lending me some of her UK SU! stuff so hopefully will be able to keep on posting over there!

Please keep popping in and to my existing customers and any potential ones, please remember I can still process orders for you even though I am on the other side of the world. Contact me if you would like to order anything or simply ask me about any SU! products.

No comments: