Saturday, 17 May 2008

Greetings from the UK!

Well we arrived safe and sound. It seemed a interminably long journey but it had been lovely to be back with all that is familiar. Green fields as far as the eye can see, fields full of rape so yellow that it almost makes your eyes hurt. Familiar smells and sounds, th birds so loud in the early morning hours it is almost deafening!

It has been great to be down the road from my mum again and round thee corner from all our friends. I have spent a lot of time catching up with everyone but also a lot of time getting on with the home improvements that need doing before we can rent our house out. I have ordered out kitchen from IKEA which arrives in a little over a week. We have quotes coming in for new windows so it is all systems go. I just need to organise shipping for all our copious amounts of stuff here!

I have created a few cards since being here but ahven;t had a chance to photo them - I will do that as soon as I can.

Anyway must go as I am on a mobile internet connection!

No comments: