Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Would you like to purchase Stampin' Up products?

If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products you can do so, at any time, from me. I always have internet specials on so if you email me you can get details of these.

I can order products for you so long as you have an Australian postal address and they will arrive direct to your doorstep, I cannot ship products overseas.

Browse through the online Idea Book & Catalogue or our current Seasonal Catalogue and write a wish list. You will need to remember to add 5% postage and handling to your total (there is a minimum $5.95 on this).

You can now also order online using the online Store By ordering through here you can take control of your shopping experience, pay for it then and there and have all your products delivered to your door.  Please do contact me though if you have any queries!

Also, don't forget that if your net order total is $300 or above you qualify for at least $50 of free merchandise from anywhere in the catalogue including the exclusive hostess offers.

I can accept payment by cheque, money order, PayPal or credit card.

My role as demonstrator is to ensure that you have the best possible experience with Stampin' Up! , that you purchase the right products for you and you are able to get the most out of everything you buy so please do mail me if you have any questions or would like to advantage of the great Internet Specials I offer on a personal level (this is from me direct, not Stampin' Up!)

No comments: