Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Stamp-a-Stack Preparation...

Is sending my doolally! In the last 24 hours I have cut and sorted soooo much card it is unbelievable. I am seriously considering insuring my paper cutters for a couple of million dollars as they have been absolutely indispensable!

Having cut all the card and ribbon, not to mention got together all the accessories I then have to sort them. Each person is making each style of card, 3 times, each with a different colour way.

Here is my table laid out with the male cards. I tried to encourage my 7 year old to help as he is usually so helpful but he is not 100% today and cannot drag himself away from the X-Box!


I worked down each column knowing that had 7 pieces to put with each card.

I did this with all 3 colour ways, added a bag of eyelets (totally forgot to add in the dimensionals - doh!) and then banded them together ready to go in the kit bag.

There were so many little bits with this one that I actually put each bundle in a cellophane bag to keep things together as well!

Well I best go and cut up Stampin' Dimensionals to put in each bag - the joy of it all....lol

1 comment:

Cali said...

I don't know if you can insure your cutters, but maybe you could insure your hands for a couple mill. I feel the same way, though, I love my paper cutter. Good work as always. Cali