Tuesday, 1 April 2008

My New Catalogue Offer!

Well of course we cannot start with a new catalogue and not have a special offer!

Well my offer to get you started for this month of April is.......

FREE POSTAGE!!
on all orders over $50*

If you are like me, you add up how much money you have spent, get it right within your budget and then ...bham... you have to add the postage which means spending more than you intended or taking something off your list...well this month you don't have to worry!

If you are in Australia and would like to order anything from the new catalogue, if you place your order through this website before 11.59pm 30th April 2008 then I will process that order with NO Postage to be paid!

*Please note this offer is not a Stampin' Up! offer, this is something I am personally offering to all my existing customers and anyone else out there who would like to order some of the fab Stampin' Up! Catalogues.

No comments: