Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Here it is, in all it's glory and What's New!

Well I have placed my first order...

Just a few of the new bits like the new In Colours and the textured cardstock so I can show these and use them in the Stamp Camp I am involved with in a couple of weeks



I have just scanned my catalogue so you can see a bigger picture of it, all the links are working now so enjoy!

I think you will find the catalogue a lot more 'user-friendly' this time round, it has been laid out really well with loads of fab, inspirational ideas for both card making and scrapbooking!

A few of the new things I have noticed that you may well like to see besides the obvious new stamp sets!

You can now get Stamp & Write Markers in most of the neutral colours, not basic brown, I am assuming it is so similar to Chocolate chip that they haven't included it.

There is a new gray in the neutral, as well as Going Gray there is now Basic Gray which is darker and lovely - great for some of those male cards!

You are able to purchase assorted packs of 12x12 textured card in all the colour families and neutrals (darn forgot that one on my order!!)

There is a fantastic range of 12x12 Designer Series Paper and these are only $11.95 for 12 sheets - due to a pricing error that SU! is sticking with it is VERY good value!

We have some bling in the shape of Rhinestone brads and a Pretties Kit.

There are loads of On Board Basics, some of which actually coordinate with specific stamp sets.

We have more ribbon,... we have all the yummy In Colours in double stitched grosgrain (1cm wide), we have a selection of wide grosgrain (1.6cm) as well as maintaining our great choice of narrow grosgrain (0.6cm) but now these match specific card stocks exactly, not just nearly. Not to mention a selection of striped grosgrain and we still ahve the cute gingham range.

We may have lost our beautiful Organdy ribbon but it has been replaced with the gorgeous taffeta range and the Ribbon Originals are great!

Loads more punches, we love our punches, they are sooo easy to use and so much better than cutting (I am not a huge fan of cutting!)

Ooh ooh I must not forget the jumbo brads - WOW! and the fabulous Crop-o-Dile - this makes setting those brads and eyelets just a breeze!

There are also Rub-Ons, now these are just great, very kind lady from the US sent me some of these and they are brilliant, you will really enjoy these as you can decorate so much more than just card stock and walls! They come in a pack of 2, one white sheet and one black sheet.

Well finally (I am sure there is loads more but I won't keep you any longer...) there are the new In Colours. Well if you have ever perused the US catalogue, you would have seen their very gorgeous In Colours, well now they have to share... we have them too! Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava & Purely Pomegranate, all available in Classic Ink Pads, re-inkers, A4 cardstock,12x12 cardstock - both smooth and textured and as mentioned before, double stitched grosgrain ribbon. You can just be sooo co-ordinated this season dahlings!

1 comment:

Mae said...

I too have placed my first order and it was bigger than I initially intended! Oh well, lots of yummy things to play with while on my holidays, when it arrives - I can't wait!

I think the new catalogue caters more for scrapbookers than the previous ones we have had in Australia.

Mae