Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Raffle....Important Please Read

Writing the previous post about my beautiful little boy, Thomas, I was reminded of something I started the other week with my colleague Claire which I have not pursued.

We started a raffle to raise money for the neonatal care unit at our local hospital. We knew Thomas would be early and we had assumed he would go directly into neonatal care, we never suspected he would die before birth, it was a total shock. Our tragedy happened whilst we lived in the UK but I know it happens to people all over the world and now I live in Hobart the money raised will go to Hobart Neonatal Unit at the Royal.

The raffle consists of a set of

  • Stampin' Spots in the colour family Rich Regals
  • The versatile Stamp Set Simple Somethings
  • 6 Whisper White cards with envelopes, 6 Very Vanilla Cards with envelopes.
  • 6 white and 6 cream squares which are cut to fit the stamp set perfectly
  • 1 square of each of the Rich Regals colours (12 in total) which is cut to fit as a background layer to the previously mentioned square.



This means there is enough in the pack to make 12 cards and after these cards are made you have 12 ink spots and one stamp set to use on other projects.

For any demonstrators out there if you won this you could use it yourself or as a gift for a hostess, break it up into door prizes or even raffle it again for your own good cause!!

Due to postal costs I can only offer this raffle to those in Australia. The raffle will be drawn by an independent person on the 30th April so please, please, please help this worth cause!

So if you live in Australia and would like to win this raffle and help me raise money for this VERY important cause, then please contact me. Raffle tickets are $2 each or 6 for $12, I can accept payment by money order or direct bank transfer.

No comments: