Wednesday, 19 March 2008

New catalgue is out.....

but not for public viewing.........

I can't show you anything in it as yet, because if I did I would have to kill you - yes it is that top secret!!!!!

I can say though, there are some exciting new accessories in there, some of the great stamp sets which were in the minis last year have returned but I am sad, so very, very sad...

Stem Silhouettes is NOT in there. I was so hoping it would be, almost convinced, it was the first red-rubber stamp set we had that was die cut, I figured it just had to be in the new catalogue as I heard SU! were phasing in die cut stamps. Not to mention the fact that everyone that sees it just loves it!

So now I have lost In Full Bloom, Seaside Sketches and Stem Silhouettes and I have to find another stamp set to do my brayered skies with....

I have put together my wish list and it is still pretty sizeable so I will have to work hard to earn the pennies to buy everything I want!

Just remember to come back here often but especially on in 12 days time when I will put a link up to the new catalogue. Also remember Stem Silhouettes is still available until the end of this month so if you want it you'll have to get is sooner rather than later. If you live in Australia, just contact me (craft@lyndamoss.com) and I can arrange for it to be delivered to your door!

No comments: