Monday, 10 March 2008

Just 3 Weeks to Go & Free Postage!

As the title says, only 3 weeks to go until the retired sets will no longer be available! There are some fantastic sets in the list which I am so sorry to see go!

Some of my most favourite ones are going, In Full Bloom, Seaside Sketches, Kanji, Favourite Teddy Bear, Sleighful of Toys not to mention the hostess sets!!! Some of these retired sets I cannot even bring myself to sell as I love them so much but after the 1st April I will put up a list of sets I will have for sale with a set, non-negotiable price with first come first served!

So don;t forget to check out the list, I am keeping it as updated as humanly possible and if there are any sets you would like to get before time runs out then please do contact me and I can place an order for you so lng as you live somewhere within Australia!

Remember I will offer free postage on all items ordered from the retired list before 1st April!

No comments: