Saturday, 29 March 2008

I may have been quiet ....

but I have been busy!!

I have been trying to come up with some ideas for things to sell at the craft fair I am attending. My main goal is to bring SU! to those that have never met it before and get them to have a go and become addicted as I am....lol but i also thought it may be good if I had some bits to sell as well for those that are less keen to try themselves but like and would use, the finished product.

I played about with one of my most favourite sets, Natural beauty and just made 3 little card toppers, people can buy these and add them to any blank card, or even a scrap book page if they would like.




I also thought some packs of little note cards would be quite sweet. these are half the the size of a standard A6 card (is that A7?). I am not sure if AusPost will process them at this size but they fit perfectly in to a C6 envelope if they are placed in opened out and AusPost process that size - so that works!!!

This first set is already packaged up therefore I cannot take a good picture. there are four cards in each pack. these ones have been made with the Green Gable/Lovely Lilac colour scheme using Greetings Galore to make them. they are very simple yet very sweet.



Thhis final lot are yet to be packaged. I have so much In Colour card stock which needs using up that I though I may as well make a start and try and use it up. I have used Buckaroo Blue and Cool Caribbean here. To make some of the backings I made some polished ston from reinkers fo these two colours with silver. I thought the black really emphasied these two colours.



Now although these things have been relatively time consuming, once I have a general formula I can make 3-4 sets up in the same designs and it will be much quicker!

No comments: