Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Card Candy....

Now I believe Card Candy is what the Americans refer to as embellishments you can add to a card, in the hope this is right and the fact I like the saying I am going to use that title!!!

I was thinking of creating some 'Card Candy' for the fair I am attending with the intention of selling them off to those that like them and would use them.

I am considering the cost of $3 per pack and each pack will contain one main image and one sentiment. I made up a pack last night just to see how it presented. I haven't perfected the packaging quite yet but the idea is there. What do you guys think? I won't start another poll, comments will be enough!



In this case the main image, in total, is 7.5cm x 7.5cm, the sentiment is the same width but 3.5cm high.

No comments: