Sunday, 24 February 2008

You know you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator when...

This is a title of a thread on a forum I visit and it does make me laugh when I read it and I think I now well and truly qualify for most of the replies given! Just the other day I was driving back home and one of the houses being built down the road had been painted. It looks really nice and I though how lovely, they have painted it Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Naturals Ivory!!

The whole way I look at colours in my life is through the Stampin' Up! Colour Families, Neutrals and In Colours! Just as well they have such an expansive colour choice! I am sooo sad...lol

I was trying to think of some incentive gifts my mum could give to her SU! hostesses in the UK, they don't as yet have any stamps available for that purpose as we do here in Aus. I thought the mini Post It notes would be quite sweet if I made a littel card cover and covered that in some paper which has either been stamped or is part of the Designer Series range over there. So I had a little play using some of my stock and this is what I came up with.



I used the Recollections range of papers as these are the ones I had and teamed it up with Mellow Moss and Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon. The finished project is really sweet. I really do love making little books and things!

No comments: