Sunday, 24 February 2008

And now for something a little more tasteful!

If I haven't scared you away with the previous post, I thought I would share another card I made recently. The reason I made this card was I just took delivery of some Karft card stock and had it on top of a pile of scrap bits I needed to put away.

When I was putting it all away I saw three colours together which I thought looked very nice, these were Kraft, Very Vanilla and Naturals Ivory. The are very clean, simple colours so I kept the card very clean and simple too. It does look a little flat so added a little glitter to the top of the flower after I had taken the picture. it does look much better, if I get time I will retake the the picture and post it!



The ink used was Sahara Sand and the Natural Hemp Twine was used with some of the Narturals Ivory c/s wrapped around the ends of the twine.

No comments: