Sunday, 13 January 2008

Teeny Tiny Milk Cartons...

I had a go at the 3d Demonstrable Projects challenge on SCS, it was to make some Teeny Tiny Milk cartons. They really are teeny, you can stack about three to four Starburst sweets into each one (or Opal Fruits if you still call them that - showing my age now...)

They would be great for Party Bags, to put jewellry in or indeed any small gift. The template I based it is was from a blog belonging to Rochelle Wick. I adapted the template slightly, firstly changing dimensions to metric and then adding bit and taking bits away, but the size is pretty much faithful to the original. If you would like a copy of the template let me know.

I could fit four boxes on one sheet of A4 and still have enough card left over to make tags for all of them if I wanted. As I had four boxes, I decided to try four different ways of decorating them, so here they are. The photo is not great but you can get the idea, the pencil is there so you can appreciate how small they are.


Project Recipe

Stamps: 1. Spring Time Stems, 2. Friendship Blooms, 3. Riveting & Warm Word, 4. Merci
Paper: Whisper white, Basic Black and Real Red
Ink: 1. Soft Subtles Spots, 2.Cotton Candy Kaleidoscope & Black, 3. Bold Bright Spots & Black, 4. Black
Accessories: Water colour pencils, grosgrain ribbon, brads

No comments: