Saturday, 26 January 2008

Noo sleep......

well it is working it's way towards midnight and someone in our area is having a party, I think they are across the little valley but as we are high up and bush the sound is reverberating around, I can hear every beat! It sounds like real teen music (ie bloody awful dance stuff!) so my hopes of a midnight finish may be dashed. Us old fogeys have had it by them or we are too tight to pay the babysitter after midnight!!

My mum is arriving in the morning all the way from the UK, we haven't seen her since June last year so we are looking forward to her arrival. She has recently become a SU! demonstrator in the UK which is great. She is very good so if you are in the UK and would like to purchase products, or you are interested in being a demonstrator, let me know and I can put you in touch with her. She has been stamping and making cards for years so knows her stuff!

Just for moment then I thought they were on the slow dances but sadly not - it's going to be a long night!!!!

It is now morning, the music actually went off not long after midnight so all was good. Of course when I woke this morning I realised what a bay humbug I was being as after all it was Australia Day - so all is forgiven! I wish the English were as patriotic on St Georges Day (23rd April!)

No comments: