Sunday, 13 January 2008

More Crayon Resist and Sale-a-Bration stamps!

Having recently taken possession of another of the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp sets I felt it lent itself completely to the crayon resist I was playing with the other day.

So I whipped up a couple of cards, and I literally mean 'whipped' as they are so fast yet incredibly effective. I used the kaleidoscope spectrum pads and a brayer to get the back grounds on these. I hope you like them.



You'll have to excuse the flash on this one, it is glossy card stock so reflects the light! I should take the picture again but I am having an attack of the "I can't be bothered!" As well as taking the picture I have to download it, resize it, add the watermark and save it then upload it so it takes too long and I am far too lazy today!

Both cards use the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Friendship Blooms


The images are stamped on to glossy white card stock using Black Stazon and then areas I wanted highlighted I crayon over with a white crayon. I then ink up my brayer with one of the Spectrum pads and simply roll and then polish the card with a piece of paper towel. Of course then you construct and embellish your card to taste!

I think this stamp set has so much potential and given that it is free, it is Double Bubble!

Don't forget, by placing an order of just 100$ on Stampin' Up! products during the months of January and February you can claim one of four sets absolutely free. Why not collect all four sets!!!

Remember I can take orders via the website and I can take payments with money order, by PayPal or by cheque, you can even pay with your credit card if I send you a PayPal invoice! As an added bonus I have also included FREE shipping for all orders taken via the website for this month only. (All orders can only be shipped to an address within Australia.)

No comments: