Sunday, 13 January 2008

Cards for sale......

Hi,

I just wanted you to know that if you see a card on this website that you like or you would like to commission a card or in fact an entire set of cards then this can be done.

I am putting together a wedding package which I hope will be available for viewing some time in the near future.

I can guarantee that each card will be totally hand made by myself. For this reason no two cards will be totally identical.

I can provide a price on application as the work on each card is so variable the costs will not be the same for every one. I can also provide a quote for postage anywhere in the world.

Those outside Australia will need to pay via PayPal.

If you are interested in purchasing a card you have seen or indeed would like to have a bespoke card/cards made, email me for more information.

To view most of the cards I have made visit MY GALLERY, of course some have been sent out to people but on the most part, they can be recreated.

Lynda x

No comments: