Monday, 31 December 2007

Busy busy busy!

Well over the last couple of days I have grabbed the odd moment here and there and managed to come up with a couple of new cards.

This first one is using a set from the new Summer mini catalogue (which is great by the way!), this set is called Mon Amie and as my step mother lives with my dad in France I thought what better set to use to make her birthday card this month! I hope she likes it but of course I have to get it in the post before she even has a chance of seeing it, and that is something that defies me more often than not!


It was a bit of an experiment, the central square was cased from the actual front copy of the catalogue! You can't see it so much here, but it is actually built up of layers which have been cut and decoupaged.

The next card is a new baby card for a friend of mine who had her baby in November! I have already seen the beautiful little girl and given a present but never found the time to make the card which is a rather poor show!!

I really suffered from creative block on this one, nothing seemed to be quite right and although I am not 100% happy with it, it has turned out a lot better than I envisaged it would half way through the project! So welcome to the world Lavanya (I think this is Indian for 'Grace')

The final card for this post is one I based on a card from the display board at the SU! Regional Seminar. It was so simple to make and I really like it.

No comments: