Saturday, 3 November 2007

Yayy it is the weekend!

Things have been a bit hectic the last few days, we have had trips to the vets for little Ziggi who had to have the drain taken out of his abscess. It looks so much better now and definitely less macabre now the tube is out, it looked like he had some extreme body piercing fetish before!

My eldest son has been away on camp and returned back with a suitcase full of washing, and my husband has been away too and also arrived back with a suitcase full of washing! I feel slightly angelic now as all washing is up-to-date and the ironing almost is! I therefore allowed myself an hour or so of card making between supermarket shopping, food preparation and general refereeing between the various children's arguments!

I will show you two of my three projects from today, one I have to keep quiet about for a week or so as I think I will do it for a card swap with my fellow downliners and my upliner.

Before I do however, here is a card I made for the group I am in, all of us have birthdays within weeks of each other so this is the card I made for them. It is based on another card I saw, again I cannot remember where or by who, they had used a beautiful background paper which I did not have for the strip across the back so I had to improvise. I used the Bloomin' wheel and rolled it twice and then watercoloured it using Stampin' Write Markers.

No comments: