Saturday, 3 November 2007

Today's second card....

I really should wait before I post these so that when I am having one of creative blocks I still have something to post! I am just so excited about getting this site up and running I cannot contain myself. I just need SU! to get back to me so I can go 'live' officially!

Well my second card today used vellum with some watercolouring. I don't used vellum very often, I don't know why as when I do I love it. One of my favourite stamp sets is In Full Bloom and one of my favourite colours is Rose Red from the Rich Regals colour family so I thought I would combine the two and add in the lovely Vintage Violet card and ink from the current In Colour range.

I used the Stampin' Write Markers to watercolour the flower and when it was dry I covered it in Crystal Effects to give it a raised, glossy effect. I left the vellum loose at the bottom so it can flap up so the decorated cardstock beneath can be seen and it gives the card a little more movement.

No comments: