Monday, 19 November 2007

A serendipidous find....


Oooh I love that word!! I was looking at my little camera the other day and noticed I had some pics of cards on there I had given away and thought I had forgotten to photograph but I hadn't!!!

This first one is using one of most beautiful sets, In Full Bloom,I believe the layout was one used in a SCS demo thing from way back but my mind is addled nowadays so I may be completely wrong!

The second card I cannot remember why I made it and who received it. I think I can safely say it was not overly successful attempt, I should have known when to stop as it is far to cluttered but I still like the colour combination and the actual main part of the card.

Of course I have used the ever faithful In Full Bloom stamp set again. It is such a pretty set and suits so many different colourways and styles.

The final card is again using one of my fave sets, Lovely as a Tree. I made a few of these for a card swap I did, it was very simple to make and could suit almost any circumstance with the right wording and embellishments. With a little glitter it could even be Christmas...hmm now that has got me thinking!

No comments: