Monday, 12 November 2007

Long time no blog!

Well it has been a few days since I last posted. Life as always has been very hectic, I lost my favourite necklace, my purse, had a birthday and then a weekend away in Melbourne!

Whilst in Melbourne I attended the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar which was great fun. I am not sure how much I took away from the actual seminar but it was great to meet other demonstrators and come away with some swaps! There are some very talented people out there!

I completely forgot about making any swaps myself so I was up until the early hours of the morning on a couple of days putting mine together. I am so glad I did otherwise I would have had no swaps to bring back with me.

Whilst at the seminar I received the Simply Said set of stamps, it has been on my wish list for a very long time so it was very nice to get my hands on it! We had a couple of projects to make on the day which were very sweet, I made my first 6x6 scrap page and decided I would quite like to make a few pages this size, it is a lot less daunting than the 12x12 size! I shall post some pictures soon as I am sure you will like them too.

It is a countdown now until the new mini catalogue is available, I really cannot wait to show you some of the beautiful stamp sets and paper in this mini catalogue, they are just gorgeous!

Keep checking up as I shall be updating more rgularly again now and don;t forget to check out the current promotions!

No comments: