Saturday, 3 November 2007

Faux Metal...

Well this is the first of today's projects, I was looking through SCS last night and was inspired to try some new things. I really liked the look of the Faux Metal so I had a go. I used the 'wisdom' stamp from the Kanji set and was really pleased with the result. It came out a little too shiny so I sponged some black ink over it which gave it a more aged appearance.

I didn't really know how to present it on a card, I had a bit of a creative block so I referred to card I received in a swap from my colleague Claire. Her card did not use faux metal but it did use the same stamp. I changed the colours and the text et voila....

I wasn't so happy with the original layout I did and posted so I have pulled it apart, as I suspected I would, and reconstructed it. I am much happier now!

No comments: