Sunday, 4 November 2007

Christmas Wishlist...

Dare I mention the 'C' word, I guess I better as we are now counting weeks before it arrives and no longer months!

So how fed up are you of receiving lovely presents but they are not quite what you want, or what you even need?

Well how about registering a Stampin' Up! Wishlist with me and asking those near and dear to you contact me and find out what you really would like!

Since 'growing up' one of the sad things about Christmas I have found is that you open your presents but there is nothing to play with, you watch the children with their new bits and there is nothing for you to do other than pack the new pepper mill into the cupboard next to the one you got the year before!

Let this Christmas be the one where you can go off and 'play' with your presents!

If you would like to set up a wish list then please mail me to register. This offer is open to anyone who resides in Australia.

No comments: