Monday, 29 October 2007

Playing About!

I am desperately trying to find time to learn how these blogs work and get up and running! There is never enough time of late, I spent the whole day yesterday making cards, most of them for people who have already had their birthdays - how late am I?!

I have felt a little low today so not at all creative. had my third son Thomas survived he would have been 5 today, always such a hard time of the year. I know tomorrow I will feel as if a weight has been lifted as I have survived another significant date without him. I am sure one day it will get easier but when that will be I have no idea.

On a happier note I noticed that Stampin' Up! is opening it's doors (or should I say catalogue!) back in the UK. I am persuading my mum to become a demonstrator as I know she will love it, sadly I cannot be her upline as you need to be in the same country!

No comments: