Monday, 29 October 2007

News Flash!!!!

I have got a preview copy of the new Summer Mini Catalogue in my hot, sticky, little hands!!! There are so many fantastic stamps and beautiful papers in there, not to mention other 'must have' accessories, I am positively drooling!

I was hoping I may be able to order some to have a little play, but alas I have to wait some weeks yet! Talk about dangling a carrot! The catalogue will be available for you to view and order from, on the 1st December and will be current until 31st March 2008. I promise, you will not be disappointed! Keep your eye on this site to see some great new projects made from the new merchandise!

On the note of exciting new bits, the new monthly promotion is almost here and it looks great. Only available from the 1st November - 15th December. Be one of the first to order, come and visit me on 1st to see what the excitement is all about!

No comments: