Monday, 29 October 2007

Inked backgrounds..


I was really pleased with how the heart card below turned out so I tried a similar method (well the same but with different colours!) for this card. I used the Kaleidoscope ink pads which give a great graduation of colour. The stamp comes from one of my favourite stamp sets, Lovely as a Tree, it is so versatile!

This one was created for my father-in-law in the UK but I found it on my husband's desk 2 weeks after his father's birthday - he forgot to send it!!! I shall not make any comments about males, only because I know you know already!!!!

The whole feel of this picture can be changed with a different background, using reds and oranges would suggest a winter sunrise/set and earthy colours would give it an autumnal feel. I am never ceased at being amazed with what you can create with a few colours and some rubber stamps!

No comments: