Monday, 29 October 2007

Goodnight!

I have worked hard for much of the day to get this blog up and running. I have many more cards and projects to share with you, but right now I am tired! I have even managed to get the blog to go on to 3 pages - yikes!

I have contacted Stampin' Up! and given them the url to this site, I hope that I am within all the guidelines and I can start promoting the site soon and share all my hard work!

Of course now I have to wonder about my sanity as no one except me, my husband and my mum knows about this site as yet so who on earth am I talking to?!!

Of curse mum, if you do read this, then go on, be a demonstrator, you know you want to, think of all those beautiful stamp sets and cardstock - yummy, yummy , yummy! Stampin' Up! is arriving in the UK mid November - an exciting opportunity to be there at the beginning!

No comments: