Monday, 29 October 2007

A full set....


I have had great fun playing with the Springtime Stems. This set of stamps is a hostess set which you can qualify if you place an order of $300+, (before postage). As well as the set of stamps you also get a further $30 to spend on merchandise from the Idea Book & Catalogue For more information on hostess benefits please email me, you'll find my address in my profile.

The order can be only your merchandise or you can collect orders from family and friends to make it up. I can arrange to have the merchandise sent directly to your home anywhere in Australia. If you are interested, please mail me through my profile.

Going back to the projects.... I have used the same stamps and colour combinations on all three items, it is a great idea for a card and a coordinating gift bag/box. The bag is made from a simple C6 sized envelope and is cunningly called a bag-a-lope, I will give detailed instructions on how to make one of these in the near future. The box is a tiny little favour box and is so totally cute!

No comments: