Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Crafty Nights..

I went to a friends house a few weeks back (yes I am talking about you Sarah!), as she generously has monthly craft nights at her home. Many of us come along when we can, sit, chat, each chocolate and occasionally create something! This was one a few cards I managed to make. I was really pleased with how it turned out. I really struggled with the colours, I tried using the Colour Wheel but it wasn't working for me that day so I just went with my gut. I think the colour wheel only really helps me if I have not got a clue where to start. I think also I need to keep reminding myself that it doesn't always mean it has to be that colour card, it could be the colour I use when colouring in a stamped image, it could be a piece of ribbon or some hardware etc.

I am so happy with the French Script background stamp, I really must get it out and use it again. A friend saw one of the other cards I made that night and made huge hints that she wanted that for her birthday card - I am just hoping I remembered to take a picture of it before I gave it to her. I made loads of cards this weekend, all of which are in the post and I totally forgot to take ANY pictures - grrrr

No comments: