Tuesday, 23 October 2007

About Lynda Moss

I have been married to my husband Paul for 10 years and we have 3 boys here on Earth and one little boy in heaven. We live in beautiful Tasmania, a breath taking place to be!

I have been making cards for a number of years, primarily stamping. When I moved from the UK to Australia I was introduced to Stampin' Up! and how could I fail to fall in love?! I now work part time as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator

I love so much about Stampin' Up!, I love the way it is so easy to coordinate card stock, inks and other accessories but mostly I love the fantastic stamp sets. They are so versatile, the only limitation being your imagination.

I am hoping to use this blog to introduce you to the 'art' of stamping. Any project you see here will be made exclusively of Stampin' Up! products, all of which can be purchased through me and shipped directly to your address anywhere in Australia.

No comments: